The Aaton filmmaking experience brought to digital imaging
- The first optical viewfinder digital camera with an internal SSD recorder (DeltaPack*) for full rez CineDNG ucompressed RAW (the Adobe archival format based on open standards), and editorial-ready proxies.
* DeltaPacks can be handled by Codex, Panavision FireFly, Aaton Ergon and Delta-to-Mac backstage stations.
- Lightweight: 7.5 kilos with internal recorder and two onboard 14V Li-Ion 6.2Ah batteries. Two to five hours‘ autonomy; power dovetailing during changes.
- Designed for earthlings, Delta respects Aaton‘s first commandment : Cat on the Shoulder profile, plus wide flat base for tripod. No eye-strain groundglass viewfinder with peripheral coverage. Rotating mirror shutter; no rolling shutter artifacts.
- Main selector eliminates complex menu navigation and gives direct access to operating functions from both the operator and assistant sides.
- Location sound-mixer friendly, Delta is low noise in both record and pause and offers AES42 input for digi-mics as well as RF transmitted mixdown from audio recorders.
- Unlimited number of cascadable preset real 3D LUT for RAW metadata on one hand, and for on-set control screens on the other.
- Super35 Dalsa® CCD sensor, 800 and 100 ISO sensitivities thanks to a multi-slot shutter (patent pending) which eliminates the need for anti-IR neutral density filters. 90% pixel-fill brings film-like welvet depth of field.
last modified : 2012 December 21st -- 15h31.
size : 1952 KB.
^ back to top