Majax plays Cantar recorded files and performs the many tasks sound recordists and post-production technicians must manage.
- plays ten tracks on a standard laptop audio card and on-the-fly inserts slate locators.
- corrects Scene&Take IDs, and adds notes.
- edits tracks separately, giving a name to each.
- embeds operator entered metadata into the BWF iXML chunk and in ALE logs.
- modifies pans and levels to ±12dB, in 3dB steps.
- mixes eight 24bit monophonic files into two 16bit monophonic files and can interleave them into one polyphonic stereo file.
- interleaves up to 10 monophonic files into one polyphonic file.
- extracts and makes copies of wild tracks.
- generates user configurable .PDF sound-reports.
- converts any WAV file into Cantar's 'Rec&Play' playable Broadcast WAV file.
Majax User manual
last modified : June 19th, 2012, 07h32.
size : 435 KB.
^ back to top